Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Christmas photos and others

Not even October and I am already planning on getting our Christmas photos taken! I know I am crazy, but for me the earlier the better. We have to think about not only putting money aside for beautiful pictures, but we need to set some aside for some much wanted Christmas cards and I really want to get a nice canvas piece of the 4 of us. It will be our first family shoot with Eden post pregnancy.

Speaking of which, have you seen our Christmas photos before Eden? They are lovely! I'd love to show just a few of them to you wonderful folks.




Gotta love that pregnancy pose. ;)
I was about 7 monthsish pregnant here. I loved how our pictures turned out and we will be using the same photographer for this years photos. Love her! Her watermark is kept visible to show how awesome she is. We have another photographer friend that is also really great at her work, so we have to go back and forth between the two. :) She did Edens newborn photos several months back.

I think that I may be slipping in a few breastfeeding photos with my daughter just to keep for myself. I love a beautiful, modest precious photo of my daughter and I bonding while she is feeding. I think that it will be so pretty!

I have some pins on Pinterest that I have been working on for our upcoming photo shoot. We have not set a date yet(nor have we told her ;)) but it will be very soon! Before it gets too rainy and cold hopefully!

Thanks for sticking with me! I know that I've been gone a lot. Our life has been busy with Ben's new job, I have been babysitting and life with 2 kids has made me a very occupied parent.

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment