Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's 5am.

Yep. Not the first time being up and doodling on my phone. Little girl doesn't sleep through the night still. Doing any kind of sleep method is impossible right not without the extra room for her to sleep in. So here I am,  sorta awake from waking up the 3-4 times prior tonight. Hope the sleepless nights end soon. I love my little girl,  but after 6 months it's starting to get rough. Pray for this momma to have strength today as well as future days like this. Gonna go grocery shopping with the 2 kiddos this morning and hoping to have a successful one. I think I'm gonna have a nap today while the babes are sleeping before one of my favorite little tots comes to visit while her mommy has her baby appointment. :) Good morning all and I'll be up in a few hours sipping on some much needed hot coffee.
-Jess aka busy mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment