Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cotton Booty: "Good Night Sleep Tight" Box

My 3rd box from Cotton Booty and I am loving every one of them! This one is probably my favorite!

So here is my Cotton Booty Box for this month! Enjoy!

Instagram: jessicamommy22




One Size Kawaii Goodnight Heavy Wetter:
Comes with 2 microfiber inserts. I have a Kawaii and I do like them however, my daughter leaks through all pocket diapers at night. The only thing that works for us at night time is a fitted or prefold with extra boosters and a cover to go over it. We will give this one a try for over night though. See if it does the job! :)




Angel Dear Muslin Swaddle: 
100% natural cotton muslin. 
I love the owls. I was planning on getting a muslin swaddle blanket anyway for Eden so this is great! She has outgrown swaddling but I was really wanting one for her to snuggle with. She likes to chew on blankets since she does not take a paci. I don't have to pay $30+ for a muslin blanket now. This blanket is so soft. I can't wait to wash it so that Eden can sleep with it. It'll be great with baby #3 when she outgrows it too!




A sample from Wash with Water
I can't wait to try this. I love trying out new body stuffs for babes.


Love the stuff I got?

Enter discount code CTBY1001

-Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment