Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cotton Booty: Pin the Diaper on the Baby

This is my very first Cotton Booty subscription box! I was so excited today when I found out that I was finally getting it in the mail. I did cheat a little to see what other people have gotten in their boxes on Instagram, but no girl boxes were posted. So here is my little girls box. I love it! This month's box is adorable and everything in the box I can absolutely use! Yay!


So I have provided a picture above to show you everything that is in it, and I want to go over it in detail.






First things first is the diaper. Cutest girly print ever, right?!
This is a Bummis brand Super Whisper Wrap that is just a cover, but they provided a Snappi(in the color PINK I might add!) and one of the Bummis organic cotton prefold to go with it. Now I am not one for Velcro, but for nighttime this will be awesome. I am still trying to find a nighttime solution for my daughter and haven’t quite found it yet. Maybe this will get me going in the right direction.

Super Whisper Wrap with organic cotton prefold- $16.95
Snappi(Remember, PINK!)- $3.95



The next neat thing that was in the box was a teething bangle. As soon as I opened the box I couldn’t wait to give it to my little girl. She snatched it right up and started chewing on it. She loves it! I can easily wear this as a bangle or I can something like a ribbon to make it into a necklace so that I can always have it with me to keep her occupied. The only con about this item for me was that I was hoping for a colored one, but that’s alright, that just means it’ll go with anything I got on! ;)

Smart Mom Teething Bling Bangle: $12.99



Last thing is the sample. I am always up for trying different cleansing/lotion type of products. My son gets eczema easily(although it has improved)he still gets little dry spots on his body if I fail to put lotion on that area. This sample is from the Aden+Anais shop online. Free of all that yucky stuff that we all need to stay away from. I’m excite to try it! Smells so good too!

Mum&Bub by Aden+Anais- $1.00 a sample

If you add all of these products up it comes up to pretty close to $35!!! I only paid $25 for my box so that’s  $10 more than what I paid for.
Well, you interested?! I just know that you are dying to get one of these fabulous boxes! Go on over to CottonBooty.com and sign up! 

Thank you Cotton Booty! I love this box and I can’t wait for the next one to blog about!

-Jess

2 comments:

  1. This article was great in suggesting new brands and
    styles to try out.
    , I thought this article was suppose
    to help those of us who have never used diapers,
    Thank you so much for this comprehensive list!
    I have read many reviews and done a ton of research
    . This has helped me make decisions
    on diapers.I am completely happy with your website
    . All comments and articles
    are very useful and very good. Your blog is very
    careful-take control.
    I am loving all of the inside ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was great in suggesting new brands and
    styles to try out.
    , I thought this article was suppose
    to help those of us who have never used diapers,
    Thank you so much for this comprehensive list!
    I have read many reviews and done a ton of research
    . This has helped me make decisions
    on diapers.I am completely happy with your website
    . All comments and articles
    are very useful and very good. Your blog is very
    careful-take control.
    I am loving all of the inside ,

    ReplyDelete