Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cotton Booty

As silly as that sounds, I'm sure that you'll love what I am going to be talking about!
I decided to switch my Julep box subscription.
Why? I really wanted something more for my kiddos and the nail polish thing just wasn't working for me in the fact that I don't have the time to paint my nails as much anymore.

So I switched to a cloth diaper subscription! How awesome is that?!
I haven't gotten in my first box yet but for this month rumor has it that there is going to be some teething jewelry. Which is great because I was planning on finding something like that for Meme anyway.

Once a month from Cotton Booty I will be getting a diaper(which usually is a well known brand) a fun item and a sample.

I was looking into last months and it looked pretty great!
A Bumkins diaper
A Bumkins Dr. Suess wet bag(I wish I had it!)
A sample for nursing moms to try.

Everything in the box retailed for over $30.

Either way I love surprises and if I don't particularly need what is in the box I know a lot of lady friends who wouldn't mind a little something. ;)

I am excited to see what is in this next box, I can't wait to review it for you ladies. :)

-Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment