Thursday, July 18, 2013

We go to the Beach!

First time going to the beach with my two kiddos this year. 

(This was last Monday(7/8) btw)

We had a blast! Ben didn't get to go this time but we hope to make a few outings(beach/camping) before the summer is up. So my mother took the kids and I instead.
The weather couldn't be anymore perfect. Sunny, slightly windy and the water was actually warm! 
Yes people! You heard right! Oregon beach water was warm for once.



Josiah and my mom had so much fun playing in the waves. Josiah kept on taking daring steps that were a little to far into the waves for my comfort. He is becoming such a dare devil now.



Eden had her feet in the sand for the first time. She being a baby, was unsure and couldn't care in the least. It was just a nice relaxing day on the beach. Eden and I sat back and there really wasn't a ton of people there. I nursed her out in the beautiful warm sun and she fell asleep from the sound of the waves. I would too! ;)


After a little fun of playing in the waves I had Josiah come back to play in the sand for a bit before we left to go and eat lunch at Mo's. I was craving some yummy clam chowder and theirs is one of the best around. 

It was a good day. Successful. Of course the kids were fussy at some time and I had to take Eden out of the restaurant because she would not stop crying. But hey, its my mommy life. :)


-Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment