Friday, May 10, 2013

Pre-Prechool?

Both the moms and I have talked and discussed for a long time about doing this and it is really going to happen!
Starting this fall Josiah will be starting "school". Technically it's a daycare for his age, but he is going to learn so much!
I am going to already be cooped up in the house with 2 kids this winter and I really want Josiah to be able to have some fun after the summer is over. I already go out with the kids 2x or more in a week so that he can get his energy out. He sleeps so well at night when we do.

This school that he is going to has a waiting list. My MIL and I went way back in November to get him signed up for this. It is seriously one of the best early child ed programs in town I think.

Eden will be about 7 months old when we drive him to school, he'll be 2 years and 7months. He needs this, big brother needs a playtime with kids his own age.

Remember how I talked about his development in a blog post a couple weeks ago? Well him going to school is going to help with tremendously! He is starting at the earliest that they are allowed to start.

My little man is growing up. This summer we will be keeping our eyes peeled for:

mud/rain boots
a backpack
a lunch pail
school clothes

You all know how I like to get the best possible deal on things that we need want. ;)

-Jess

PS I'll be talking more about this school when I get more info. I am so excited for him, I can't wait till he starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment