Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So cute!....But.... :(



Guess what?!?!?!
I made this super cute dress from scratch!!!




Isn't so cute?!!


*********BUT********

I am so mad! 

Why?
Well I'll tell you why!

It was meant for Eden and it's WAY too big for her. Seriously this could fit a 3 year old! I wanted to make somthing that would go from a dress to a t-shirt late on. So depending on your little girl it would be a 2-3 year old dress to a 6-7 year old long shirt and probably could fit longer than that. Especially if you have some sewing skills and/or have tall skinny kiddos.
I really don't want to keep it for 2 years or longer if it don't fit her by 2. I don't grow tall children by any means whatsoever...I mean look at my husband and I! We are on the shorty-average side. I would rather it go to someone who would actually use it this summer. :)

So who wants to buy it from me?! :)

$5! Only because it's my first and there are a few flaws that you can't really see unless you are up close. 


So bummed that it won't fit Eden. :( Oh well. Back to the drawing board.

P.S. buyer needs to be local this time.
If I get enough feedback then maybe I'll make more in the future and I would be willing to sell throughout the US.

Thanks for reading guys!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment